Sunday, January 27, 2019

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE VISION



Vision is the picture of a destination that compels you to embark on a journey and stay on it
regardless of how long it takes and how rough the road is. Trust you're doing great.

One gift that amazes me the most is the gift of prophecy. I see it as something phenomenal. A gift that offers me the privilege to know tomorrow or years to come before that time comes.


I want to share a personal story; I'm a very spiritual person but I always thought I had a problem as I've come across so many prophets and alter calls that revealed so much but never about me.
One day, I had a meeting with a man of God (name withheld ) and it all changed. It was a business meeting, I got there 5 minutes earlier as usual and the meeting started at about 11:12am on a faithful Tuesday morning.
Within the first one hour, he told deep secrets about my life which no one else knew and also told me about some future occurrences forthcoming in my Life. I had mixed feelings immediately, I was happy, perplexed, anxious, excited and disturbed all at the same time. At the end, we went back to talking business and sealed the deal.

A few hours after that, while reminiscing, I thought to myself.. He saw a vision, he saw the vision, he saw my vision. I felt fulfilled.

This relates to spiritual vision but most of all i realized he didn't use his physical eyes to see that vision.

"To be successful, you must have a vision so visible your eyes can't see"

Vision is seen with your mind

The vision for your business isn't something your physical eyes would see upon conception.
If your eyes sees something similar, it's someone else's vision you just saw become reality because in life, no two people can have the same vision.
There would be differences and these differences are based on perception and the might of your mind.

To see a vision, all you need is your mind.
Your mind sees the vision.

The vision is that goal that gives you a sense of purpose which develops into a passion.

Conceiving a vision is just as important as working towards it.
When it comes to seeing and achieving a vision, your sense organs and physical environment have very little or no role to play.

Vision and success is all a mind game.

Whether or not you achieve your vision is determinant on the limits you place in your mind. The only one who can limit you is you and the most effective way to do this is by limiting your mind.

The most powerful tool in the world is your mind.

Let me end by stating clearly that your eyes and sight have nothing to do with your vision; The size of your vision is determined by the size of your mind.
The mind isn't a physical part of the body, it is abstract and doesn't occupy a physical space, this is like a dream world that gives us the ability to do whatever, wherever and whenever.

So in your mind, you can choose to expand your horizon and make your vision bigger than the universe or be very conservative and limit your mind to just a small portion of the immediate world you can see.

Whatever your decision is, it would not only affect your vision but your goal and your success in life.

Your vision equals your reality, whatever you seem possible is very possible with a willing mind.

How big is your vision?

Think WITTEE! Think Intelligence...

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment